PREPARING TO ATTEND
PREACHING THE PURSUIT OF HOLINESS
November 21-22, 2019
We are very thankful and excited about your attendance to the conference Preaching the Pursuit of Holiness. For your guidance and convenience, please carefully go through the following information. We pray that these will help in your preparations.
ARRIVING AT THE CONFERENCE VENUE
- The conference will be held at the Cine Adarna UP Film Institute along Magsaysay Avenue, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City. To access a map of the venue, click . For commuting instructions, please click
- On November 21, conference check-in starts at 8AM and session starts at 9AM. However, some registration counters will be open by 7AM for early comers. The venue is within the vicinity of several schools, colleges, and universities. So planning your route to the venue will give ample allowance for possible heavy traffic.
- Parking is available at the venue premises on first come, first served basis.
WHAT TO BRING/PREPARE
To facilitate your conference check-in, please bring any of the following:
- Registration confirmation email (For samples click: Sample1), OR
- Tentative registration email – for those who have not received a registration confirmation email (For samples click: Sample2, Sample3)
- If you are registered but, for some reason, are unable to attend and wish to transfer your registration to another participant, here are the steps to take:
- Provide your replacement participant with a copy of the registration confirmation with your QR Code image, which we emailed to you.
- Advise your replacement participant to come early to the conference venue on November 21, with a copy of your QR Code or registration confirmation email. This will facilitate the transfer process and conference check-in.
- If you have registered online and paid through bank deposit, but did not receive a registration confirmation email, please bring a copy of the bank validated deposit slip. To facilitate verification of your payment and conference check-in, we encourage you to come early to the venue.
- If you have not paid but are keen to attend the conference, we encourage you to come early to the venue for payment of the registration fee.
OTHER THINGS TO BRING
- The venue is air-conditioned so we advise you to bring a jacket to keep you warm during sessions, if needed.
- Good Christian books will be sold at the conference. So if your budget allows, have some money in hand to buy materials for your personal or ministry use.
LUNCH AND SNACKS
- Packed lunches and snacks will be sold at the conference venue.
- If you prefer to eat elsewhere, this map shows the restaurants or cafeterias nearby for you to choose from.
- Wear your ID at all times to access the cinema auditorium.
- Eating, drinking, chewing of gum and betel nut are prohibited inside the cinema auditorium.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the premises.
- Keep your belongings well attended at all times.
- Audio or video recording of any part of the conference proceedings is not allowed.