PREPARING TO ATTEND
SET APART: THE BELIEVER'S CALL TO PERSONAL HOLINESS
November 23, 2019
(For registrants only)
We are very thankful and excited about your attendance to the conference Set Apart: The Believer’s Call to Personal Holiness. If you have successfully registered or received a tentative registration notice from our team, then you should have received these information through your email as well.
For your guidance and convenience, we request and encourage you to carefully go through the following information. We pray that these will help in your preparations
ARRIVING AT THE CONFERENCE VENUE
- The Conference Venue is the Cine Adarna UP Film Institute, Magsaysay Avenue, University of the Philippines, Diliman Quezon City.
- To access an online Venue map, click here
- To download a printable Venue map, click here
- For commuting instructions, click here
- On November 23, Conference check-in starts at 8AM and session starts at 9AM. However, some registration counters will be open by 7AM for early-comers. The venue is within the vicinity of several schools, colleges and universities so plan your route to the Venue and give ample allowance for possible traffic.
- Parking is available at the venue premises on first-come-first-serve basis.
WHAT TO BRING/PREPARE
- To facilitate your Conference check-in, prepare to bring the following:
- Print out of the
- Registration confirmation email (For sample, click: Confirm)
- Tentative registration email – for those who have not received a Registration confirmation email (For samples, click: Tentative1, Tentative2)
- QR Code:If you have a smartphone, save your QR code in your phone’s file folder.
- Valid ID: You may also present any valid ID.
- Other reminders about what to bring are:
- The Auditorium is air-conditioned so we advise to bring a jacket or a shawl to keep you warm during sessions, if needed.
- Good Christian books will be sold so if your budget allows, have some money handy to buy materials for your personal or ministry use.
PACKED LUNCH AND SNACKS
- Packed lunches and snacks will be sold at the conference venue.
- Aside from these, there is a wide variety of affordable eating establishments nearby.
- Wear your ID at all times to access the cinema auditorium.
- Eating, drinking, chewing of gum and betel nut are prohibited inside the cinema auditorium.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the premises of the University.
- Keep your belongings well attended at all times.
- Audio or video recording of any part of the conference proceedings is not allowed.