PREPARING TO ATTEND
PREACHING THE GOSPEL
August 27-28, 2018
We are very thankful and excited about your attendance to the conference Preaching the Gospel. For your guidance and convenience, please carefully go through the following information. We pray that these will help in your preparations.
ARRIVING AT THE CONFERENCE VENUE
- The conference will be held at the Grand Caprice Restaurant at Rosario Cres. Limketkai Center, Lapasan, Cagayan De Oro City. To access a map of the venue, click the map above. For commuting instructions, please click here.
- On August 27, conference check-in starts at 8AM and session starts at 9AM. However, some registration counters will be open by 7AM for early comers. The conference dates fall within Cagayan de Oro’s Higalaay Festival, with a street parade ending at the Limketkai Center. So planning your route to the venue will give ample time for possible heavy traffic. Click here for more information about the fiesta.
- Parking is available at the venue premises on first come, first served basis.
WHAT TO BRING/PREPARE
To facilitate your conference check-in, please bring any of the following:
- Registration confirmation email (For samples click: Sample1), OR
- Tentative registration email – for those who have not received a registration confirmation email (For samples click: Sample2, Sample3)
- If you are registered but, for some reason, are unable to attend and wish to transfer your registration to another participant, here are the steps to take:
- Provide your replacement participant with a copy of the registration confirmation with your QR Code image, which we emailed to you.
- Advise your replacement participant to come early to the conference venue on August 27, with a copy of your QR Code or registration confirmation email. This will facilitate the transfer process and conference check-in.
- If you have registered online and paid through bank deposit, but did not receive a registration confirmation email, please bring a copy of the bank validated deposit slip. To facilitate verification of your payment and conference check-in, we encourage you to come early to the venue.
- If you have not paid but are keen to attend the conference, we encourage you to come early to the venue for payment of the registration fee.
OTHER THINGS TO BRING
- The venue is air-conditioned so we advise you to bring a jacket to keep you warm during sessions, if needed.
- Good Christian books will be sold at the conference. So if your budget allows, have some money in hand to buy materials for your personal or ministry use.
LUNCH AND SNACKS
- You may get your lunch at the Limketkai Mall which will be open at 10 AM.
- Rice meals are prohibited inside the venue.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the premises.
- Keep your belongings well attended at all times.