The pulpit must be a place where the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is faithfully, effectively, and continuously preached. In the midst of moral relativism, theological compromise, and cultural pressure, preachers, more than ever, are called to make the Gospel central in the life of the church, both in preaching and in ministry.
Dr. Steve Lawson writes, "Deep within the soul of every expositor, there must reside an unwavering commitment to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Regardless of the cultural currents of the day, and regardless of the changing of the times, he must be persuaded that faith in Jesus Christ alone is the only way of salvation." The Gospel is so fundamental and crucial in our lives that "to be wrong about the Gospel is to be wrong everywhere else that truly matters."
There are a lot of preaching these days that quote Bible verses but are not Gospel-centric, and therefore, fall short of preaching Christ. Genuine Gospel preaching not only handles the Bible correctly; it also does justice to its authority. The Gospel should find its way back into our pulpits and it should become the focal point of our preaching, teaching, and ministries.
The Preaching the Gospel Conference sounds the battlecry for pastors and preachers to preach the undiluted, God-exalting, and Christ-magnifying Gospel in the pulpit and for elders and teachers to make the Gospel central to their teaching.
What are the topics that the conference will address?
- What Evangelistic Preaching Is
- What Evangelistic Preaching Involves
- Why We Must Do Evangelistic Preaching
- Why Evangelistic Preaching Is Rare
- How We Do Evangelistic Preaching
- How To Improve Your Evangelistic Preaching
- What Is Needed For Evangelistic Preaching
- Sermon Manuscript - Matthew 9:9
Who should attend?
- Men in ministry, including:
- Pastors and preachers
- Church elders
- Church teachers
- Cell group/small group/Bible study group leaders
- Seminary students
- Those planning to join any ministry that involves teaching
If you want to know more details about this conference, just download this brochure.