October 08, 2016 , Saturday
Cine Adarna, UP Film Institute, University of the Philippines Diliman
Many Christians are repeatedly taught that the way to glorify God in the workplace is by pursuing excellence. Yet, oftentimes, excellence for the glory of God is rendered by mere lip service; and excellence at work is used only as a means to achieve the selfish ambition for success in one’s career.
On the other hand, Christians who recognize the workplace as a mission field for the Gospel, are yet struggling to live out their faith in the workplace and are unable to be salt and light for Christ.
This conference will help Christians discover what the Bible really teaches about work and how we ought to carry out God’s purposes for us in the workplace.
Questions the Conference Will Seek to Answer
- Does God call people to the marketplace?
- What is the biblical doctrine of vocation?
- How can a Christian executive glorify God?
- How do we work in a manner worthy of our calling?
- What does it really mean to work for the glory of God?
- How can you apply Christian ethics in your industry?
- How did biblical Christian ethics influence the development of Western civilization?
Who Should Attend?
We believe that the conference is for every believer who seek to be a godly influence in the different sectors of our society. However, there may be certain groups of believers who will find that the conference content can directly impact their vocation, and these are:
- Christian Businessmen and Executives
- Christian Working Professionals
- Pastors and Church Leaders
- Cell Group/Small Group/Bible Study Leaders
You may also want to share this conference to other people you know who would be greatly helped. Just click SHARE below or LIKE our FB page by clicking on the button below.